Plexus provides auditing, due diligence, review and assurance services to assist clients with new project development, project finance and performance monitoring. The Plexus team has led and performed a wide range of pre-acquisition social and environmental due diligence and new country entry services. We also provide post-acquisition support, including in regard to new country entry to identify key issues, risks and liabilities.
Further, Plexus works with clients on existing and legacy projects. Our focus is to identify and address key issues, risks and opportunities associated with existing operations or planned investments, and to work with clients to improve social and environmental performance.
Specific services include:
- Social performance reviews
- Social and environmental due diligence
- Social and human rights audits and due diligence
- Human rights reviews
Related projects include:
- Repsol: Social Performance Review (Bolivia, Peru)
- Repsol: Social Auditing Guidelines
- Cargill: Support on OECD Human Rights Investigation (Uzbekistan)
- HudBay Minerals/KfW: Lender Social Audit (Peru)
- Banfora Gold Project: Social Risk Review (Burkina Faso)
- Kerogen Capital: Social Due Diligence Policy
- World Bank: Resettlement Audit, Corridor X Motorway (Serbia)